RE:AB’s MEMBERSHIP SCHEME
The following are the terms and conditions for re:ab’s membership scheme:
- Signing up to re:ab’s membership scheme entitles the member to attend as many of re:ab’s classes as they wish during the term of the membership.
- Membership commences on the first day of the month following the day that the member’s first payment is received into re:ab’s nominated bank account.
- Payment is to be made in advance to re:ab’s nominated bank account.
- Membership prices and payment options are available at reception.
- All classes on re:ab’s class schedule are included in the membership scheme. Please note the schedule changes regularly.
- Attendance at classes is subject to availability. Members will still need to book into classes and confirm attendance with re:ab reception.
- Initial membership is for a six-month period. After that period, the member can terminate their membership on one month’s notice.
- re:ab can give one month’s notice of any changes to the membership policy, price or of termination of the scheme itself. These changes will be made in writing to each member.
- All of re:ab’s other terms and conditions apply to the member. See our web site for more information www.reab.co.nz
- If the membership payments become overdue, re:ab will be entitled to terminate the membership arrangement immediately and require payment of any arrears. Attendance at classes is not permitted if membership payments are in arrears.
- It is the responsibility of the member to cancel their automatic payment if their membership is terminated.
- Payment of the initial membership fee will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.