Welcome back – we are very excited to be able to safely re-open the re:ab studio.
Things will look a little different but we hope that our usual re:ab personal feel is the same – just with a little more personal space!
Please be assured that a rigorous cleaning protocol is in place within our facility both before and after your class. Due to this, and to ensure there is not a ‘bottle-neck’ at the main door; some classes will run for 50 minutes. We have also staggered the start and end times of classes where we can.
Whilst we are less able to linger and talk with you before and after class at alert level 2, please know we are always keen to hear your feedback and comments on your experience at re:ab, so please text/email any thoughts.
Before you attend class
- Book in using Mindbody as usual. Please do not come to the studio if you are unwell or have been unwell in the last 48 hours OR if anyone you have been in contact with has been unwell in the last 48 hours (please use Movitae for an online workout until you are symptom free).
- Please note, at this time, you will not be able to attend a class without booking in. It is a government requirement that we know exactly who is in the building, at all times, for contact tracing purposes.
Bring to class
- a large bag; enough for all your belongings including shoes/jacket
- a towel to lie on
- a full water bottle, the water cooler will not be available for use at this time. You can purchase a bottle of water from reception if you forget
- Please arrive in your work out gear. Please do not use our shower or changing facilities during your visit to the clinic unless absolutely necessary.
- Please arrive just before your session – there is no waiting area in the studio at present.
- When you enter the building, please use the hand sanitiser which is available on the wall at the entrance.
- You will be greeted by reception and your instructor and encouraged to move directly to your reformer/mat or to the spin room or TRX room. Please avoid touching any surfaces as far as possible – door handles, reception desk, equipment.
- Should you need to buy a bottle of water, we will sanitize it before passing it to you. Please do not come behind reception or get the water bottle yourself. You can pay for it online after the class.
- Any props will be waiting for you at your designated workout station, please do not enter the equipment cupboard. There is no need to clean any equipment before the start of your class.
- During your class, the instructor will keep 1m away from all clients and will not give any tactile cues or corrections.
- During your class physios maybe working with other clients in the main space. Due to their proximity with clients, these practitioners will be wearing PPE. This is not a requirement in a class situation - class instructors will not be wearing masks or gloves
End of Class
- At the end of class please put any small props you have used in the colour coded bucket. The instructor will point this out to you.
- You will not be required to clean any equipment or surfaces at the end of class.
- We are always keen to know your feedback, if you could please text or email us rather than congregating at the reception desk at the end of your class, it would be greatly appreciated.
- And remember we will still be providing a Zoom class every day at level 2 and our online classes will still be available for members on Movitae.